Bodyblade Pro KitA Bodyblade is a piece of equipment that every home gym should have. It uses vibration which is operated by the central nervous system. Which is key to any development in the body. In that everything from stability to power is needed to manage the movement. In the original bodyblade workout it was found that the muscles were contracting up to 270 times per minute. On average 20 sets of 1 min per work stimulating stability and strength endurance. Just image how many muscles are being stimulated and how many calories are being burnt in 20 mins.
Whenever we look at an exercise for health and performance. We need to look at the long-term impact of the exercise and this piece of equipment has a carry over to long-term joint management and maintenance of the nervous system and muscular system communication.
For strength training, it is great as a position sense piece of equipment. Stimulate all the small key stabilizer involved in holding the joints together during the big lift. The bodyblade is amazing to rehab of muscular injuries for neuromuscular development.
The benefits of the body blade include:
- Increased overall strength, balance and coordination
- Improved joint stability, flexibility, and wellness
- Increased cardiovascular fitness
- Stronger, more reactive core
- Increased muscle endurance
- Effectively targets all muscles groups in the body automatically to maximize calorie burn
- Lean toned body in a fraction of the time of a traditional workout
- Lightweight and portable – travel anywhere. Weight: 1.5 lbs Length: 4 feet.
- A great all-around functional training and conditioning tool;
- 10 minutes a day for a complete strength workout. Enough resistance for performance training yet ideal for active aging and rehab of all adults.
- Includes: Bodyblade® Classic (1-22 pounds of resistance), Super 6 / Power 10 DVD and Exercise Wall Chart
- Drive it back and forth to match the rhythm of the blade
- Super 6/Power 10 DVD: runtime approximately 68 minutes
- Bodyblade yoga DVD: runtime approximately 58 minutes
- Approximate measurements: 48″L x 2″Diam; weighs 1 lb, 11 oz
- The original and authentic Bodyblade created by physical therapist Bruce Hymanson.
- Smooth and variable resistive workout. Automatically adjusts to the fitness level of the user. Challenges every major muscle group.
- Lightweight and portable – travel anywhere. Weight: 1.25 lbs Length: 40 inches.
- The CxT is great for beginners, seniors, group exercise classes, functional training, and rehab; 10 minutes a day for a complete workout.
- Includes: Bodyblade CxT (40 in. x 1.75 in., 1-8 lbs resistance), Super 6 / Power 10 DVD and Exercise Wall Chart
- Bodyblade Pro (60), black, with DVD and chart
- Pro (blk) – 60″