Just like ankle weights. A weight vest can give you some additional variable to aid health and develop performance. Find the best weighted vest is key. In this review, we are going to give you a few ideas and the benefits of using a weighted vest. Most important thing is to develop the use of your bodyweight before adding a weighted vest. We have a separate page on bodyweight exercise. Which you can add a weighted vest to once you have mastered the form of each exercise.
Best weighted vest
- Thin profile provides a full range of motion
- Stretch fabric is wicking, odor resistant, cool and comfortable; open side for ventilation
- Unisex design with side lacing for highly-adjustable fit
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.amazon.com/Hyperwear-10-Pound-Adjustable-Weighted-Workouts/dp/B002O5JYVK?tag=topfithub-20″ text=”Available on Amazon ” ]
- Add strength training to your workout
- Constructed of soft neoprene material for comfort
- Adjustable front belt for snug fit
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.amazon.com/Tone-Fitness-Weighted-Vest-lbs/dp/B0040XF2RE?tag=topfithub-20″ text=”Available on Amazon ” ]
- ENHANCED WORKOUT: Weighted vests add evenly distributed weight to increase the intensity and efficiency of your workout. Whether you are doing crossfit training, floor exercises, running, walking or everyday household chores
- SAFETY: Weighted vest has reflective strips on the front and back so you stay visible at night while running or walking
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Weighted vest for women has adjustable side straps and fits women with waist sizes ranging from 24″ to 48″
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.amazon.com/Empower-Weighted-Running-Workout-Crossfit/dp/B00O50TR7S?tag=topfithub-20″ text=”Available on Amazon ” ]
- Max weight are weight purchased.
- Select the weight you want, receive the vest with the weights picked.
- One size fits Most, manufacturer warranty included.
- Weights can be removed in the 20lbs/40lbs/50lbs/60lbs models.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.amazon.com/RUNFast-RM_40-Weighted-12lbs-60-Shoulder/dp/B015EUKKJ6?tag=topfithub-20″ text=”Available on Amazon ” ]
- Contours and stays tight to your body regardless of the athletic activity
- Allows you to move and breathe freely; adjustable in 3/4-pound increments
- Helps you increase strength and speed, lose weight, and gain quickness and power
- 1 size fits all; maximum weight capacity of 20 pounds; lifetime warranty
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.amazon.com/ZFOsports®-UNISEX-Comfortable-Exercise-Adjustable/dp/B001VE9RY4?tag=topfithub-20″ text=”Available on Amazon ” ]
2 Benefits of using a weighted vest in your home gym
Developing relative strength
Relative strength is the ability to move your body weight is a major compound exercise. Adding a weight vest to a pull-up gives you the ability the lift more than your body weight in a safe environment.
Developing plyometric movement
We have a few more pages on gym accessories and fitness