Just like ankle weights. A weight vest can give you some additional variable to aid health and develop performance. Find the best weighted vest is key. In this review, we are going to give you a few ideas and the benefits of using a weighted vest. Most important thing is to develop the use of your bodyweight before adding a weighted vest. We have a separate page on bodyweight exercise. Which you can add a weighted vest to once you have mastered the form of each exercise.
Best weighted vest
- Thin profile provides a full range of motion
- Stretch fabric is wicking, odor resistant, cool and comfortable; open side for ventilation
- Unisex design with side lacing for highly-adjustable fit
- Add strength training to your workout
- Constructed of soft neoprene material for comfort
- Adjustable front belt for snug fit
- ENHANCED WORKOUT: Weighted vests add evenly distributed weight to increase the intensity and efficiency of your workout. Whether you are doing crossfit training, floor exercises, running, walking or everyday household chores
- SAFETY: Weighted vest has reflective strips on the front and back so you stay visible at night while running or walking
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Weighted vest for women has adjustable side straps and fits women with waist sizes ranging from 24″ to 48″
- Max weight are weight purchased.
- Select the weight you want, receive the vest with the weights picked.
- One size fits Most, manufacturer warranty included.
- Weights can be removed in the 20lbs/40lbs/50lbs/60lbs models.
- Contours and stays tight to your body regardless of the athletic activity
- Allows you to move and breathe freely; adjustable in 3/4-pound increments
- Helps you increase strength and speed, lose weight, and gain quickness and power
- 1 size fits all; maximum weight capacity of 20 pounds; lifetime warranty
2 Benefits of using a weighted vest in your home gym
Developing relative strength
Relative strength is the ability to move your body weight is a major compound exercise. Adding a weight vest to a pull-up gives you the ability the lift more than your body weight in a safe environment.
Developing plyometric movement
We have a few more pages on gym accessories and fitness