Best Creatine supplements
Best Creatine review. Creatine has become popularized by athletes and body-builders over the 25 years Creatine supplements are one of the most effective means of increasing power, endurance, strength, muscle mass and improving overall health. Those who are focused on improving fitness. look at creatine as a means of boosting their performance during workouts as well as speeding recovery after workouts. With these objectives in mind, finding the best creatine supplement for health and performance is a major focus. We also more reviews on different supplement which can aid your training on this site.
When it comes to selecting the Best Creatine supplement, A comparison of various types and formulas of creatine allows you to see which might provide the most benefit to your overall health and assist you in reaching your athletic and fitness goals. Besides providing you with reviews of the best creatine powders, the best liquid creatine, the best creatine for women and the best creatine for men, our buyer’s guide. We will help answer some of your questions and provide you with additional information about creatine in order to make a more qualified decision when it comes time to make your purchase.
Best Creatine Powders
Getting compiling the purest ingredients is what makes Kaged Muscle Popularized by athletes and body-builders, Best Creatine supplements are one of the most effective means of increasing power, endurance, strength, muscle mass and improving overall health. Those who are focused on improving fitness look to creatine as a means of boosting their performance during workouts as well as speeding recovery after workouts. HCl a top contender when it comes to Best Creatine supplements. By bonding Popularized by athletes and body-builders, creatine supplements are one of the most effective means of increasing power, endurance, strength, muscle mass and improving overall health.
Those who are focused on improving fitness look to creatine as a means of boosting their performance during workouts as well as speeding recovery after workouts. with a hydrochloride moiety, the pH is lowered, making it easier on your stomach and helps to prevent the cramps that some experience from other powders.
But there are still pros to this product: it’s easier to digest, it’s third-party tested for banned substances and impurities by Informed Choice, and it’s made in a Good Manufacturing Practices facility, which means it’s subject to regulations enforced by the FDA to ensure purity. So the level of quality control is pretty high for this product.
• This creatine powder is easy to digest.
• In spite of the fact that it is creatine HCl it is moderately priced.
• Testing against banned substances and purity was performed on this product.
• Works well for all types of athletic performance and bodybuilding.
• The superiority of creatine HCl has not been proven.
• You can get creatine monohydrate at a lower price.
• This supplement contains sucralose, which is an artificial sweetener with potential negative side effects.
Five advanced forms of creatine have been brought together in the formula of Beast Creature creatine . This supplement allows you to push harder, go faster and recover more quickly because its formula is optimized to absorb more quickly and provide your body the most support against muscle breakdown. In addition, the formula in Beast Creature helps you avoid cramping and bloating often associated with creatine supplements.
• Creature contains biotin (70% RDI), which helps boost energy and works against the claim that you might have hair loss from using creatina.
• This supplement can be used to improve insulin sensitivity.
• It is blended to make it easier on the stomach.
• Various types of fitness and performance can be enhanced with this product.
• There is little data to support that 4 of the 5 types of creatine absorb better than any other.
• This supplement was produced in a factory that is also used to produce various allergens.
• It also contains artificial flavors/sweeteners.
Muscle building and better post-workout recovery are the primary focus behind Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement. There are no fanciful blends of creatine in the formula of this product. It uses creatine monohydrate and adds in l-carnitine and l-tartrate to boost absorption and cellular energy, which can help reduce post-workout soreness. It is naturally flavored and sweetened and its dosage and formula are backed by solid research.
• The addition of l-carnitine and l-tartrate can help to reduce muscle soreness.
• Corosolic acid is often used to improve insulin response, which can also help improve post-workout absorption of nutrients.
• Legion does not use any artificial ingredients.
• It is used mostly for performance and bodybuilding but still works for general fitness.
• This formula is a little more expensive than some of the others.
• There is no proof of any 3rd party testing.
• This product is also manufactured in a facility that might also process allergens.
One of the most affordable and purest options when it comes to creatine is found in Athletic Xtreme German Creatine. The formula of this supplement utilizes a 99.95% pure form of creatine monohydrate. It has been tested in more than 50 clinical trials to support its safety and purity, which is more than any other, and it is also tested for banned substances by third-party tester BSCG and is processed in a Good Manufacturing Practices certified facility.
• Uses Creapure® creatine , which is a German blend that is 99.95% pure.
• This supplement is processed in a GMP facility for added safety.
• Third party testing by BSCG has been performed on this product as well.
• This is a very affordable supplement.
• There are no additional ingredients which might help with absorption or digestion.
• It is not micronized, so it is more likely to settle in a clump at the bottom of your shaker if allowed to sit after mixing.
The best pure and very affordable creatine supplement, which utilizes German creatine come from MTS Nutrition Creapure® creatine . The same testing for purity and banned substances is used in the production of this supplement as well. It does not contain any additional artificial flavoring, sweeteners or colors and is micronized for improved mixing.
• It utilizes 99.95% pure Creapure® in its formula to get the most out of creatine.
• There are no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners added.
• Third party testing by BSCGinsures that it contains no banned substances.
• Most affordable of all of the supplements.
• Works very well for athletes who need to stay clean.
• Oddly enough there is no scoop included in the package.
• There are no additional ingredients for absorption or digestive assistance.
Best Creatine Liquids
Endurance athletes and runners can experience the fast-acting benefits of creatine without having to wait and without bloating with MMUSA Creatine HCl Serum Endurance Supplement. Because of its liquid form, this formula is more quickly absorbed into your system without having to be digested. It includes the uptake facilitator coenzyme-A as well as l-carnitine and l-glutamine to help overcome fatigue and muscular breakdown during your performance.
• More quickly absorbed than other creatine supplements because it skips digestion.
• The addition of l-carnitine and l-glutamine help with preventing muscle soreness and recovery.
• Avoids bloating issues often associated with powdered creatine.
• It utilizes coenzyme-A to facilitate quicker uptake.
• You are probably getting more from the addition of l-carnitine and l-glutamine than you are from the creatine HCl.
• This supplement is not 3rd party tested for purity.
• It is pricey when compared to powdered formulas.
MMUSA Xtra Advantage Creatine Serum goes a step further in providing the nutrients you need to boost athletic performance and building muscle mass. Along with its stabilized liquid creatine, Xtra includes three amino acids that are essential in muscle cell generation: l-glutamine, l-carnitine, and l-taurine. This combination helps to reduce muscle soreness and reduced energy levels during high-intensity workouts while keeping blood sugar at an optimal balance and utilizing the benefits of nitric Oxide (NO).
• It is absorbed more quickly and you receive a higher dosage than with powders.
• The addition of the three amino acids l-glutamine, l-carnitine, and l-taurine give muscle building and quick recovery an added boost.
• It enhances your energy during your workout.
• It only needs to be taken on training days for maximum effect.
• Unstable liquid creatine can rapidly degrade into creatinine, which is a waste product of creatine.
• Price per dosage of this product is about 7 times more expensive than creatine powders.
With VPX Bang Pre-Mixed Energy Drink you can overcome the temptation of grabbing one of those harmful canned energy drinks and get a dose of creatine to boost your energy instead. Because of its creatine content, this premixed liquid is also included among the best liquid creatine formulas. Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and creatine are combined in this formula to give both brain and body a boost of power when you start to drag during your workout or at work whenever brain fog hits. It is a great pre-workout or post-workout drink with the convenience of being premixed so you don’t have to mess with that process when you’re on the go.
• You don’t have to mess with mixing this drink, you just open it and go.
• The inclusion of BCAAs helps to make it even more effective when it comes to absorption and muscle recovery.
• It works well for any fitness enthusiast or as a pre or post workout drink.
• This drink includes CoQ10 and vitamins B6 and B12.
• This supplement is ten times more expensive than the powder, so you are paying an awful lot to have it premixed for you.
• You are likely getting more benefit from the added ingredients that you are from the creatine itself.
The added advantages of endurance, power and energy can be had from MMUSA XXTRAA Creatinol Serum, making it the best on our list of liquid creatine. Formulated using creatinol-O-phosphate, this is a faster acting liquid creatine that is not subject to the process of cyclization, which causes creatine to break down into the waste product creatinine. The result of using this type of creatine is longer lasting muscle glycosis for more endurance and better post-workout recovery. It is also fortified with l-glutaimne, l-carnitine and zinc to increase its effectiveness. Because it is a liquid, it will absorb much more quickly than powders, decreasing the upload time.
• Creatinol-O-phosphate is effective at producing the same results as creatine monohydrate according to studies.
• There is less upload time with a liquid supplement.
• The inclusion of l-glutamine, l-carnitine, and zinc make this formula more effective when it comes to performance.
• You only take this supplement on workout days.
• If you are a creatine purist, this is and isn’t creatine.
• This formula will cost you more than 7 times what you pay for powdered formulas.
Best Creatine for Women
FitMiss Advanced Creatine Formula
Endurance, strength and muscle tone are the primary focus of FitMiss Advanced creatine Formula. Though men are okay with a testosterone spike for building up the bulk, most women really just want something that promotes more energy for a better workout and quicker recovery time. It comes without the bulking additives that many of the men’s formulas include. It comes in fun flavors and is micronized for better mixing and no chunkiness.
• This product is designed for women and the fitness and performance needs of women.
• It comes in fun flavors or no flavor at all.
• This formula can be used topically for under-eye circles.
• It is pure creatine without added ingredients and supplements.
• The price tag on this product is a little bit higher due to its female centric marketing.
• There are artificial flavors added as well as two artificial sweeteners known to produce negative side effects.
This product is called Naked Nutrition creatine Powder because it only contains a single ingredient; micronized creatine monohydrate. It is designed to dissolve easily and not carry a chalky and chunky consistency. This is a zero calorie option with precisely what you are paying for included in the package and is third-party tested for heavy metals, allergens, and purity.
• The lack of additional additives or preservatives is a pretty refreshing plus.
• This powder dissolves quickly and is not chunky or chalky.
• There are zero calories in this formula.
• At just 9 cents per serving, it is pretty affordable.
• No flavoring makes this supplement more difficult to swallow.
• Water retention and bloating are a possibility with creatine monohydrate supplements.
The best capsule form of creatine can be had from All American EFX Kre-A-Fem Kick. The pH of this formula is balanced for women with less bloating, water retention and better digestibility. It includes a blend of black, green and white teas with standardized caffeine and theobromine, which help to boost workout energy as well as burn fat. This product is fully tested for banned substances and found safe for supporting the needs of competing female athletes and those more focused on fitness.
• The added energy boost of these capsules is a positive characteristic to point out.
• This formula also includes a fat burning effect.
• In capsule form, it is a little bit easier to use without having to mess with mixing.
• There is little to no bloating and water retention when using this product.
• The addition of caffeine stimulants in the form of tea extracts might be a turnoff for some users.
• The actual amount of creatine being consumed is lower than with powders, so might not produce the same effects you are expecting if you desire a higher dosage.
Though the company name might be a little bit offsetting to many women, BulkSupplements.com Creatine Powder is formulated to be safe and effective for women who want a bit more performance out of their creatine supplement. This product is tested in an FDA registered facility to promote optimal quality and safety as well as its claim to being 99.99% pure micronized creatine. Cross fitness enthusiasts, performance athletes, body-builders and those who are just seeking better health will all be pleased with this supplement.
• This is a tested pure creatine supplement without any added supplements.
• Bulk Supplements certifies this product is free of sugar, soy, dairy, yeast and gluten.
• The price of this supplement is extremely affordable at less than a nickel per serving.
• Stringent quality control and testing is done to make certain of the purity of this formula.
• This is a rather unfamiliar brand and has the appearance of a generic.
• There are no flavorings to make this formula go down easier.
Genius creatine Powder Post-Workout Supplement utilizes a blend of several forms of creatine to optimize creatine usage when it comes to the best level of recovery from your workout. Magnesium and hydrochloride blends are used along with micronized creatine monohydrate to get the most absorption and performance out of the formula. It also includes beta-alanine to reduce muscle fatigue. There are no unnecessary fillers, artificial sweeteners, flavors or generic ingredients added.
• Though a blend of creatine types, more than half of it is Creapure® creatine.
• The flavoring and sweeteners used in this supplement are all natural, including organic stevia.
• The additions of beta-alanine and a ginseng blend assist absorption and help to reduce muscle fatigue.
• It is designed to promote overall health in both men and women as well as athletes.
• This product is formulated for post-workout supplement and you might have to add a pre-workout supplement as well.
• The secondary creatine added to the blend are not proven to be any more effective than the basic creatine monohydrate of Creapure® creatine.
Best Creatine for Men
Plenty of research and quality control has been built into MusclePharm Essentials Micronized creatine. This also among the most affordable supplements with all that you need to produce more power, strength and endurance during your workouts. No added artificial flavors or sweeteners are added to this formula, which has no loading phase and is fast acting, but without a lot of water retention and bloating.
• This supplement is produced by a trusted manufacturer of bodybuilding and performance supplements.
• This powder is extremely affordable when compared to many on the market.
• MP does not add any artificial sweeteners or flavors with negative health effects.
• It is fast-acting with no loading phase.
• The composition of this product does not promote water retention and bloating.
• This product includes a proprietary blend of various types of creatine supplements.
• Inconsistent results could be a result of inferior types of creatine in the blend.
• If it is mixed wrong or allowed to sit very long after mixing it becomes clumpy and chalky.
Solubility and being easier on your GI tract are two characteristics of Promera Health Con-cret Creatine HCl Supplement. Micro-dosing technology is one of the main benefits of Con-cret, which is based on your body weight as well as the intensity of your workout. There is no loading phase with this supplement, which has the superior plasma uptake and high solubility of creatine HCl. The side effects are kept to a minimum with this supplement as well.
• The absence of cramping, bloating, stomach issues and water retention are a plus of this supplement.
• This supplement can be used as either a pre-workout or post-workout formula.
• It has good solubility and no loading.
• Dosing by body weight makes it a more health-conscious way to supplement.
• The number of servings in the container is a bit misleading because you may need more or less than a serving depending upon your dosage.
• This supplement contains the artificial sweetener sucralose, which has negative side effects on your health, as well as silicon dioxide, a known inflammatory compound.
• It doesn’t taste very good either.
Getting a pure dose of creatine is possible with BPI Sports Micronized creatine. The health of your muscles during an intense workout is enhanced and fatigue reduced using this pure micronized creatine from a well-reputed sports supplements brand name. Being micronized, this supplement not only mixes better but is more quickly absorbed to reduce loading time in both the pre-workout and recovery phases. Pink, Himalayan salt is the only added ingredient in this product’s formula.
• This formula utilizes a blend of micronized creatine.
• There is little to no loading with this formula.
• The addition of Pink, Himalayan salt produces a tolerable flavor without the side effects of artificial flavors and sweeteners.
• This product comes from a reputable brand name among sports supplements and at an affordable price.
• This product has some problems with mixability.
• You will have higher water retention and a greater risk of bloating with this creatine formula.
• Since it is a proprietary blend, you don’t know exactly how much of what types of creatine you’re getting.
The creatine in MuscleTech Platinum 100% creatine comes from another trusted name brand in bodybuilding and athletic supplements. This supplement is 100% micronized creatine monohydrate powder produced from the results of clinical research, which shows it to be effective at improving overall power, strength, and endurance. It includes no artificial flavors or sweeteners, fillers or additives.
• The formula in this product is pure micronized creatine monohydrate for better mixing.
• There are no additives, fillers, artificial sweeteners or flavors in this supplement.
• The design of this formula is the result of clinical testing to produce the best possible result when it comes to power, strength and endurance.
• It is made by a highly reputable manufacturer and comes at a very affordable price.
• If you allow this supplement to sit too long after mixing, it will settle in the bottom.
• Being unflavored, it is a little hard to take.
• Those who want the added boost of amino acids might be a little disappointed with this product.
Made with 99.9% pure CreaPure™ creatine, the Optimum Nutrition Micronized creatine Monohydrate Powder is the best on our list of supplements for men and is one of the most trusted and effective supplements in the industry. A patented method of production is made use of in order to produce this tasteless and odorless micronized creatine powder which does not settle and clump as quickly as other powders tend to do. There are no additives or ingredients which might have a negative effect on your overall health contained in this supplement either.
• This supplement is pure micronized creatine monohydrate, which will not quickly settle and clump.
• It is produced by a reputed and trusted manufacturer.
• There are no flavorings, artificial sweeteners or fillers added into this formula.
• The per serving price of this supplement places it among the most affordable among those we reviewed.
• Those who are looking for added effects of BCAAs or additional nutrients mixed in with their creatine will be disappointed.
• Bloating, cramping and water retention issues, which sometimes are associated with creatine supplements, are not addressed in the formula.
Guide to Creatine
Should I take creatine?
Because creatine monohydrate is converted into creatine phosphate, and then utilized as muscle fuel for explosive exercise and performance, it is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders. In fact, the vast majority of persons who use creatine supplements are looking for a boost in power and strength more than fitness. Creatine is also being studied in the treatment of other health conditions like high cholesterol, ALS, muscular dystrophy, Huntington’s disease, and heart failure, most of which involve issues related to a loss of muscle tissue.
With these benefits in mind, you also have to consider the possible side effects and counter-indications associated with creatine of creatine supplements. The list is a long one and needs to be taken into heavy consideration and discussed with a healthcare professional before using it to ensure your best health and safety.
How to best use creatine supplements
In general, the best use of creatine supplements should be around 5 grams of creatine daily and is typically used before and after workouts. Some athletes “load” creatine for the first 5 to 7 days by taking 20 grams of the supplement along with their workout regimen to improve power and strength. Studies indicate that taking creatine along with a moderate amount of protein and carbohydrates helps the muscles to absorb it more effectively. In addition, many researchers indicate that creatine is most effective when used after your workout.
Types of creatine supplements
There is a wide variety when it comes to types of creatine supplements. Each of these types were developed in an attempt to develop the best absorption rate and effectiveness of creatine. Here is a list and brief definition of each the types of supplements to help make you more familiar with them if you happen to see them on a label:
• Creatine Citrate. This type is made by binding citric acid with creatine. It seems to have no greater benefit than any other type.
• Creatine Malate. Malic acid is bound to creatine in this type and is being studied in relation to possible ergogenic benefits.
• Creatine Ethyl Ester. Studies associated with this type of creatine are centered around increased bio-availability, but most evidence shows that this type of creatine is mostly ineffective.
• Liquid creatine. Created by suspending monohydrate creatine in water or glycine, the claim by those who manufacture and sell this type of creatine is that it works more rapidly because it is more quickly absorbed, can be taken in a smaller dose and prevents bloating.
The truth is that when suspended in liquid for several days creatine becomes mostly ineffective.
• Creatine Nitrate. You probably already guessed that this is a bonding of creatine with nitrates. This helps to increase water solubility.
• creatine Magnesium Chelate. Magnesium is combined with creatine to form this type. Because magnesium has a lot to do with creatine metabolism, this type, in theory, increases its effectiveness. Evaluations suggest that there really is little difference between this type and creatine monohydrate.
• Creatine Pyruvate. This type binds creatine with pyruvic acid. Research indicates that this type of creatine does increase higher plasma levels of creatine, but it does nothing for better absorption.
• Buffered Best Creatine. A higher pH level is what sets this type of creatine apart from the others. It is meant to outperform creatine monohydrate and make it easier to take. It does help with tolerating creatine better, but is no better when it comes to absorption and performance enhancement.
• Creatine Hydrochloride. This type combines creatine with hydrochloric acid, arguing that it can be taken in smaller amounts and absorbed more rapidly. There are no studies to back up this claim, though this is one of the most common variations of creatine monohydrate sold.
• Micronized creatine. Another popular type of creatine, which is still creatine monohydrate, is micronized to make it more water soluble. In essence, it mixes better than other forms, but for the most part, its water solubility does not change how it is absorbed.
When it comes right down to selecting the best type, there is no proof that any type of Best Creatine provides any advantage in absorption, power, strength or performance than basic creatine monohydrate. Monohydrate is generally well tolerated and is relatively inexpensive without any additions or alterations.
Do creatine supplements make you gain weight?
About the only weight gain, you can expect from creatine is actually the best type of weight gain you can have. Because creatine enhances muscle growth and development, your overall mass will increase and it will make your weight more. However, your metabolic rate will be improved due to the extra muscle and the amount of fat you carry will be decreased. On the downside, creatine supplements can add some water weight, but that is something that can easily be reversed when you stop taking creatine.
Creatine is best used before and after a workouts
The best use of Best Creatine is between 30 minutes to an hour before a workout and immediately after a workout along with a protein supplement. Taking creatine before your workout puts it to use for increasing your power, strength, endurance and overall performance because your body’s natural levels of creatine can be quickly depleted during your workout.
Post-workout usage of Best Creatine allows for a quicker recovery and to maximize the muscular mass gains accomplished during your workout. This replenishment is exactly what produces gains in building muscle and is where the greater attention of many who use creatine supplements is focused, but it also appeals to those who use it for general fitness rather than strength for quicker recovery.