Best Blenders and Juicers for Nutritional Fitness on Amazon
Welcome to our Best Blenders and Juicers for optimal nutrition intake review. In this review of the Best Blenders and Juicers, we are going to answer a number of questions about juicers and blenders. To help you with making the right choice of the Best Blenders and Juicers for what you are looking for. The main aim here is to guide you in making the right choice to aid in gaining the maximum uptake of nutrition from the juices and smoothies you are making.
The difference between a juicer and a blender
The main job of a juicer is to separate the fiber from the vegetables and fruit making it very easy to drink. Whereas the blender will keep everything together making the drink making it very thick. Which the name given to this drink is called a smoothie. Both of these are very good for nutritional fitness. Juices are digested quickly so they are perfect for pre and post work nutrition. As for the blender the digestion is slow. So for a long endurance event smoothies are perfect for energy release. But some people find it heavy on there belly during the event. Smoothies are great for recovery day and to help increase calorie intake and not overwhelm the digestive system.
- The difference between Centrifugal juicer and a masticating juicer
- Best Juices for different fruits and vegetables
- Best masticating juicer
- Best Centrifugal juicer juicers
- Best Blender for smoothies and juices for nutritional fitness
- Best Small Blenders for smoothies and juices for nutritional fitness
- Best Juicers for nutritional fitness
- 3 Benefits of Blending
- Juicing for weight loss
- Effects on performance
The difference between Centrifugal juicer and a masticating juicer
A centrifugal juicer has a very high-speed spin. The reason for the high speed is to separate the pulp from the fruit and vegetable to make it a smoother juice. They can be very loud but great for breaking down and juicing strong vegetables like kale and spinach. Due to the high speed of the juicer. A lot of people will say that the nutrition’s are lost due to the speed of the blades. The centrifugal juicers do not produce enough heat to cause damage to the food to create a breakdown.
A masticating juicer is also known as a cold press juicer or a slow juicer. There are three types of juicers a vertical juicer, a horizontal juicer and a twin gear juicer. The speed of the masticating juicer is a lot slower than the centrifugal juice. A masticating juicer crushes and presses the fruit and vegetables. Which allows for more to be separated from the fruit and vegetables giving you a larger volume of juice. Compared to the centrifugal juicer the masticating juicer is alot quieter. If you are like me and like your juice in the morning. But have a family. I use my masticating juicer first thing mainly because of the noise levels.
Best Juices for different fruits and vegetables
- Best all round juicer: Slower juicers give the best all-round ability due to the spend and volume they can make.
- Best For Leafy Greens and Wheatgrass: Horizontal Single Auger Juicers
- Best For Hard Fruits & Vegetables: Centrifugal Juicers
- Best For Soft Fruits: Vertical Slow Juicers
Best masticating juicer
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- Tribest Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Jumbo Twin Gear Cold Press Juice Extractor
- Champion Juicer G5-PG710
Best Centrifugal juicer juicers
Best Blender for smoothies and juices for nutritional fitness
- 2 HP Motor
- 1 Blendtec Jug Included
- Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures.
- Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes
- Perfect for family meals and entertaining
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
- What’s in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, getting started guide, low-profile classic tamper
· Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures.
· Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes
· Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
· Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades
· Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
What’s in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, getting started guide.
Best Small Blenders for smoothies and juices for nutritional fitness
- Chop, mix, blend
- Dimensions 4.5L x 4.5W x 11H inches.Whip, grind & more
- Cups & lids top shelf dishwasher safe
- 10 Second Recipes Book
- Magic Bullet
- Effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, and superfoods for nutritious protein shakes and green smoothies
- High-torque power base and 600-watt motor
- Power, patented stainless steel blade design with cyclonic action
- Includes power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes
Best Juicers for nutritional fitness
- Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat build-up and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES: Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- NUTRITION CENTER: Turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and frozen desserts, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- FEATURES: High juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, four stabilizing feet, and quiet operation
- OMEGA POWER: Powerful motor dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables. Voltage is 110-120 Volts and over 40,000 filtering pores
- 1.1 quarts Juice Jug capacity, 3.2 quarts Pulp Container capacity book, dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
- Heavy-duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction ; Safety Locking Arm: Juicer will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position
- Extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube. Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins
3 Benefits of the Best Blenders and Juicers
1. Blending is super quick. Like I have said above I use a masticating juicer for how quiet it is. But the key thing is time. I love my sleep and the mornings can be really busy. So being quick at getting food read is key in the morning.
2. Blending makes it easier to achieve your 5 a day. Being able to east seasonal has become so much easier to hit my 5 day. I will make a juice for breakfast and a smoothie for my post workout shake getting in a min of 5 day easily.
3. Blending is prefect to help manage blood sugar levels. For year I found it hard to balance my sugar levels and not get a sugar crash. By blending I can add fibre and fats to help control the levels and release.
Best Blenders and Juicers Juicing for weight loss
The key thing to understand here is the difference between weight loss and fat loss. Unless you have to be a weight category for a sport For example boxing or an event which your body weight has a major impact on your body’s performance. For long distance running where 6 times your body weight goes through each leg when running. Which will have a huge impact on the joint health.
So in that case fat loss is the key think to look at not weight loss. So you can be heavy on the scales and lower on your body fat. Maintaining your BMI. For more information on these areas please visit our page on Best ways to monitor your health.
Lots of articles will say to loss fat the key thing is to put your body in a calorie defecate to achieve fat loss. So lot of diets use juicing as an easy way to put the body into this position. One of the key negative effects of this is the other key thing to maintaining your body fat levels is managing your blood sugar levels.
As you can see in the benefits section. You can see it is an easy way to manage the sugar levels. The only things is lots of the juice diet that are out there do not show you how. Which lead to people putting on more body weight due to the miss management of blood sugar levels.
The key message is o add a protein/fat/fibres sources to you juices/smoothies to help manage sugar levels.
Best Blenders and Juicers Effects on performance
Whenever you train your body will create acid. A lot of the medical board will not agree with the acid/alkaline balance in the human body. We have seen a lot of alkaline diet on the market over the last 10 year. One of the big promoter of this is Anthony robins the motivational speaker.
The effect of a acid diet is very clear in having negative effects. When looking at most juices they are very acidic. To help manage this please refer to this link to help manage the Ph levels of your juices and smoothies.
Best Blenders and Juicers Smoothie mix
Refreshing celery Smoothie
- 1 Apple cored and sliced
- 1-2 Celery
- 4-6 strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- Juice from half a lemon
- half a cup of water 4oz
Beland for 15-20 sec on the high settings and serve immediately
- Half a cup of coconut milk
- Half a cup of blackberries
- Half a cup of strawberries
- 1/2 a tea spoon of vanilla and lime
Green smoothies for life
- 1 scoop of supergreen
- 1/2 a bunch of kale
- 1 peeled banana
- hand full of grapes
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla, cinnamon
- 1/2 a cup of water or coconut water
- 1 scoop of supergreen
- 1 chopped apple
- half a chopped pear
- hand full of spinach or kale
- 1/2 a cup of water or coconut water
Best Blenders and Juicers Closing message
Juices and smoothies have a great place in managing the health of our body’s. Always remembering we still have to maintain our healthy habits of still buying and eating whole fruits. Hope you have enjoyed this article.
We also have a few more pages for one nutrition support
- Best bone broth
- Best recovery support
- Best BCAA
- Best CBD oil for recovery
- Best Vitamins and Minerals
- Best Multivitamin
- Best Chelated Zinc
- Best Magnesium support
- Best Omega 3 supplement
- Best B complex support
- Best Probiotic for gut health
- Best Creatine supplement
- Best fitness cook essentials
- Best water bottles
- Best weight loss supplements
- Best tasting protein powder
- Best super green supplement
- Best Keto supplement
- Best Liquid B12
- Best winter tips