One of the big things with our busy lifestyles is being able to meal prep and manage our food intake to keep us in our nutrition zone. Being able to have a snack on hand is a great way to be in a position to be never caught out of the nutrition zone. There is one snack that reigns king in the minds and stomachs of many fitness enthesitis and that is the best beef jerky.
Best beef jerky is seasoned meat which comes in all kinds of flavors, from BBQ to smoked cherry maple. Plus you can get jerky in all kinds of meats such as beef, buffalo, elk, turkey, venison, and a handful of others. However, with so many different flavors and meats to choose from, another dilemma comes to mind, the brand.
Best Beef Jerky nutrition
One cup of the best beef jerky pieces has,
30 grams protein,
23 grams fat,
about 10 grams of carbohydrate.
It also has about
537 milligrams potassium,
7 milligrams zinc,
1800 milligrams sodium.
Nutrition information may vary based on what flavor the best beef jerky.
Best Beef jerky is also high in iron, magnesium, vitamin B12, and choline. On the other hand, it’s low in both healthy fats and fiber.
Negatives to Best Beef jerky
It’s low in both healthy fats and fiber. You have to take your time and chew till it is in liquid form. Which is the case for everything you eat. On average you should crew least 30-35 time per mouth full. The average person takes on average 10-15 chews per mouth full.
Best Beef jerky brands
Krave Best Beef Jerky
We have to give the award for coming up with the most creative culinary creations in the beef jerky market to Krave. With flavors like Pineapple Orange, Sweet Chipotle, and Basil Citrus there’s always something new to try and enjoy. And no matter which flavor you go with, one thing for certain is you can expect your taste buds to spark right up. Go ahead and give them a try, their new Black Cherry Barbecue Pork should be banned it’s so good. Although it’s pork jerky, as one of their newest flavors we couldn’t resist telling you about it.
Naturally loaded with protein, KRAVE Jerky is the healthier anytime snack.
Athletes, busy moms, and health-conscious snackers are turning to KRAVE as a better-for-you alternative to common munchies like crackers, chips, and bars
Low fat, gluten-free, high protein, and made with only 100% lean cuts
Krave Gluten Free All-Natural Jerky 3 Flavor Variety Bundle: (1) Krave Sweet Chipotle Beef Jerky, (1) Krave Chili Lime Beef Jerky, and (1) Krave Black Cherry Barbeque Seasoned Pork Jerky, 3.25 Oz. Ea. (3 Pouches Total)
Field Trip Best Beef Jerky
Field Trip Beef Jerky offers three exclusive choices under their brand including original, honey spice, and teriyaki. Each signature jerky bag you pick up comes with their seal of approval for no preservatives, added MSG or nitrates. But perhaps the biggest takeaway you’ll love with this jerky brand, aside from the flavor, is that it’s far from the conventional gas station jerky.
- Made from premium Grass-Fed Beef and ingredients you can find in your kitchen cabinet. Our premium meat is soaked in a marinade of cracked pepper, brown sugar and a hint of smoke flavor for over 24 hours. Field Trip is proudly made in the USA.
- Gluten Free, Soy Free and Dairy Free — a perfect snack for anyone who is allergic or has sensitivities to these allergens. No artificial flavors.
- Low fat, nitrate and nitrite free with no added MSG or preservatives.
- Our Beef Stick is made from grass fed beef and contains ingredients you can find in your kitchen cabinet. Our premium beef is mixed with sea salt, black pepper and garlic to create a savory protein snack.
- Gluten Free, Soy Free and Dairy Free — a perfect snack for anyone who is allergic or has sensitivities to these allergens. No artificial flavors and low sugar. Great keto snack.
- Nitrate and nitrite free with no added MSG or preservatives.
Made from premium Grass-Fed Beef and ingredients you can find in your kitchen cabinet. Our premium meat is soaked in a marinade of cracked pepper, brown sugar and a hint of smoke flavor for over 24 hours. Field Trip is proudly made in the USA.
Gluten Free, Soy Free and Dairy Free — a perfect snack for anyone who is allergic or has sensitivities to these allergens. No artificial flavors.
Jack Links Best Beef Jerky
Chances are you’ve tried Jack Links in the past at a local grocery or gas station, but did you know it’s actually sold in more than 40 countries around the world? This popular snack has been a long time favorite for anyone on the road or on the go who wants some quality jerky on the spot.
- Product Of Jack Link Beef Jerky Chew, Original – Can Roll, Count 12 (0.32 Oz) – Jerkys / Grab All Varieties
Product Of Jack Link Beef Jerky, Jalapeno – Bag, Count 10 (1.25 Oz) – Jerkys / Grab All Varieties
We also have a few more pages for one nutrition support
- Best bone broth
- Best recovery support
- Best BCAA
- Best CBD oil for recovery
- Best Vitamins and Minerals
- Best Multivitamin
- Best Chelated Zinc
- Best Magnesium support
- Best Omega 3 supplement
- Best B complex support
- Best Probiotic for gut health
- Best Creatine supplement
- Best water bottles
- Best blenders and juicers
- Best weight loss supplements
- Best tasting protein powder
- Best super green supplement
- Best Keto supplement
- Best Liquid B12